Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Meet our Street Team Autumn Stylist: Mai Stor!

Hello lovelies! My name is Mai Stor, I live in Israel and I'm a 14 year old girl who has strong passion for fashion! Since I was 10 years old I started to be more involved in the fashion world: I watched runways on 'Fashion TV' and looked over blogs. It took me 4 years to decide that I wanna be a fashion blogger and try my best to succeed.


My style is changing- sometimes I can wear a lovely dress, sometime I can wear crazy leggings and even a good old pair of jeans :) I get inspired mostly from my favourite bloggers, some runways and magazines (I'm not reading a lot, but when I do, I do get inspired!) I can't leave the house without my headphones, my phone, some wipes and a key. And from all of them my favourite is my phone (of course!) because there are a lot of songs of my all time favourite singers, social media like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram!

My favourite season is definitely fall, because the style is more than amazing, it's gorgeous. I love the brown colours; they are so warm and cosy for fall time. And I am the kind of person that lights a scented candle in her room, because I like when my room smells delicious- vanilla scent, yummy <3

Now, let's move into another subject! Motel Rocks has the best clothing e-v-e-r! I'm not joking, they have amazing clothes. That's why I decided to do a wishlist for the fall time from Motel Rocks- there it is:


If you liked what you see in this post, don't forget to check out my blog Stormia, and also use your 20% discount code using this code- Stormia, because you have to buy something from Motel Rocks!

Mai Stor xxx


2 comments: