Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Meet out first ST Stylist winner...Hannah McIntyre!

We'd love to introduce you to our first ST Stylists winner...Hannah McIntyre!
Her entrees to our stylist hunt were fab, we were very impressed by her and she's one of our most dedicated street teamers! She defiantly represents all our rocker/grungy Motel fashionistas! 
Take a look at her winning entrees below:



Not only is she very stylish but she's also lovely (which we love) and heres her first blog post for us introducing herself and talking about her fav Motel pieces! Take a look! 


Hi Motel lovers, my name's Hannah and I'm a twenty-one year old illustration student, music lover, clothes obsessive and blogger at Daisies and Dr Martens. I was recently picked as a Motel Street Team stylist which was so exciting as I love Motel - their statement pieces are perfect for bringing life to any wardrobe!


As an illustration student I'm always looking for visual inspiration, style or otherwise, which tends to result in my own personal style being quite varied: however, I generally favour alternative styles and I'm addicted to monochromatic or all-black looks. Still, I like mixing different textures to keep things interesting and adding a bohemian twist to outfits, particularly in the summer. I also believe you can never have too many accessories! Recently I've been obsessed with mixing and matching separates: patterned skirts, lace crop tops, and next on my summer style to-do list is to try clashing prints: I have my eye on the Dana Paisley tops to try this with!


My favourite trend this season has to be the revival of the 90s, taking all the best bits and bringing them back - I love the sense of nostalgia. I can never get enough crop tops, chokers and chunky shoes! I also love a good girlie print (my current favourites are tie dye and floral) which break up an all-black look perfectly.


Some of the items I'm lusting over from Motel this season are the Penny Tie Front Crop Shirt in Daisy Applique which would be great for holiday but could be worn all year round, the Zena Bodycon Dress in Black and White Shiva Print (a girl on my course bought the rainbow version and it looks amazing on her!) and of course the Catalina off-shoulder skater dresses (particularly the Pink Buzz Flower Print) - however, I have tons of wishlist posts with outfit inspiration that you can check out here. You can also get 20% off at Motel using my code 'doodleheart' - what are you waiting for? Make sure to comment and tell me what items you're coveting this summer and how you'd style them!


No comments:

Post a Comment